- Build a secluded home, high fence and manage for whitetail deer, and let the timber value increase annually
- Well-managed 20+ -year old pine plantation timber
- Conveniently located east of Huntington, between Lufkin and Sam Rayburn Reservoir
- Located on Palmer Ivy Road, a county maintained blacktop road
- Bordered by Angelina National Forest and timber company land
- Two creeks flow through the property with newly installed culverts
- Several possible pond sites
- Extensive road system
- Electric and community water available
- Investment potential
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. ENTRY PERMIT FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM THE SECURED FILES AREA OF THIS PROPERTY INFORMATION AFTER SETTING UP A LOGIN ACCOUNT, or CONTACT MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC AGENT OR BROKER TO RECEIVE A FORM.
- GPS: 31.2672; -94.5006
- From Huntington traffic light at Hwy 69, take FM 1669 north approximately 0.7 mile. Turn right onto FM 2109 and travel approximately 3.8 miles to CR 187 Palmer Ivy Road. Turn right and travel approximately 1 mile to property on right.