- Located approximately 10 miles south of DeRidder, Louisiana
- Located approximately 0.25 mile west of Thunder Valley Road
- Access to the property is by a gated servitude from Thunder Valley Road leading to the north end of the property.
- One access point by way of the gated servitude allows seclusion and controlled access
- Comprised of 28 ± acres of slash pine plantation (planted 2004) and 31 ±acres of natural pine and hardwood with frontage along Barnes Creek
- Long-term timber investment / Rural recreational tract
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. ENTRY PERMIT FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM THE SECURED FILES AREA OF THIS PROPERTY INFORMATION AFTER SETTING UP A LOGIN ACCOUNT, or CONTACT MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC AGENT OR BROKER TO RECEIVE A FORM.
- GPS: 30.733829; -93.250201
- From the intersection of LA Hwy 171 and Hwy 26, just south of DeRidder, travel 6.7 miles south to Mennonite Parish Road. Turn right onto Mennonite Parish Road and travel west 0.75 mile to Thunder Valley Road. Turn left onto Thunder Valley Road and travel 0.5 mile to the gated servitude on the right side of the road.