127.86 acres available near Grant, Louisiana and Elizabeth, Louisiana in Allen Parish.
Timberland investment / recreational property with good access along Gravel Pit Road.
- Located on the west side of Gravel Pit Road, between Grant and Elizabeth, Louisiana
- Contains 59.0 ±acres of loblolly pine plantation planted in 2005 and 68.8 ±acres recently harvested
- Good access from a gravel parish road
- Approximately 0.75 mile frontage along Gravel Pit Road
- Unique areas where the old gravel pits were located
- Long-term timberland investment / Rural home development / Recreational opportunity
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. CONTACT MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC BROKER TO RECEIVE A FORM.
- GPS: 30.814166 -92.912679
- From the intersection of Hwy 112 and Hwy 10 near Elizabeth, Louisiana travel south on Hwy 112 for 9.2 miles to Gravel Pit Road. Turn left onto Gravel Pit Road and travel 0.4 mile to the tract located on the west side of Gravel Pit Road.