- Located in northern Hardin County, just 2.3 miles from Hwy 69 and only 30 miles from Beaumont, Texas
- Property offers a combined 1+ mile of frontage on Post Oak Road, FM 943 and Jones Road
- Timber investment opportunity
- 177.0 ± acres of well-managed pine plantation (planted in 1997)
- Excellent hunting and recreational property, very close to Beaumont and Houston, Texas
- Property also has low drain/pond areas which make for excellent habitat for whitetail deer, hogs and other game
- Seller would consider subdividing, depending on acreage size
- Electric utilities are available at the road
- Located in Kountze ISD
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. ENTRY PERMIT FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM THE SECURED FILES AREA OF THIS PROPERTY INFORMATION AFTER SETTING UP A LOGIN ACCOUNT, or CONTACT MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC BROKER TO RECEIVE A FORM.
- GPS: 30.4589361 -94.4309666
- Travel north on Hwy 69 From Kountze, Texas, for 4.7 miles to FM 1003. Turn left onto FM 1003 and travel 1.8 miles to FM 943. Turn right on FM 943 and travel 3.5 miles to the property on the right. Property is marked with signs and flagging.