- Located off Hwy 111, just southeast of Toledo Bend Reservoir dam
- Comprised of 0 ± acres of 8-year old planted loblolly pine plantation, 40.9 ± acres of cutover, 9.8 ± acres of natural pine and hardwood along streamside management zones
- Minutes away from Toledo Bend Reservoir, named #1 Bass Lake in America by BassMaster Magazine for 2015 and 2016
- Located near South Toledo Bend State Park
- Electric utilities along Old River Road
- Timber investment / Rural home site or development / Recreational property
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. PERMIT FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM THE SECURED FILES AREA OF THIS PROPERTY INFORMATION AFTER SETTING UP A LOGIN ACCOUNT, or CONTACT MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC BROKER TO RECEIVE A FORM.
- GPS: 31.160569 -93.507084
- From the intersection of LA Hwy 171 and Hwy 111, in Anacoco, Louisiana travel west on Hwy 111/392 for 10.7 miles to Highway 111 South. Turn left onto Highway 111 and travel 2.4 miles to Old River Road. Turn right onto Old River Road and travel approximately 375 feet to the property on the north side of the road.