- Located on the east side of Hwy 113, just north of the Hwy 113 and Hwy 26 intersection
- Contains 89.8 ± acres of 2002 merchantable pine plantation
- Great access with approximately 0.25 mile of frontage on the east side of Hwy 113
- Timber investment opportunity
- Potential for rural home site development
- Seller willing to divide into two 44.6 +/- acre parcels. The division must be north and south through the tract.
A CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT/RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO RECEIVING PROPERTY STAND/INVENTORY INFORMATION OR ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM THE SECURED FILES AREA OF THIS PROPERTY INFORMATION AFTER SETTING UP A LOGIN ACCOUNT, or CONTACT MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC BROKER TO RECEIVE A FORM.
- GPS: 30.7803555 -93.0168611
- From the intersection of Hwy 171 and Hwy 26 just south of DeRidder, Louisiana travel east 14.2 miles on Hwy 26 to Hwy 113. Turn left onto Hwy 113 and travel 0.5 mile to the property located on the east side of the road.