- Property ID: 6794
- Price: $1,125,000
- Land Acreage: 310 ± Acres
- GPS: FM 92
- City: Spurger
- County/Parish: Texas, Tyler County
- Zip/Postal Code: 77660
- Country: United States
310 +/- acres for sale in Tyler County, Texas
- A truly unique, mixed use ranch/pasture/timberland only 45 miles from Beaumont
- Over ¼ mile of road frontage on FM 92 and nearly 400 feet of road frontage on CR 4375
- 100+ acres of improved pasture and meadow, fenced and cross-fenced for cattle
- 150+ acres natural timber
- Electricity available, community water at road, numerous water wells
- 5 large commercial grade greenhouse frames on slab (owners ran high production tomato farm)
- 3 ponds for cattle/wildlife
- Several barns, sheds, workshops, pens. Houses have little value and will be sold “as-is”.
- Property borders Beech Creek on west boundary
- 8 miles from Steinhagen Lake
- Many possibilities for this versatile property convenient to Beaumont and Houston
ACCESS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. PLEASE CONTACT BROKER.
- GPS: 30.7011, -94.1787
- From Beaumont: Take Hwy 96/FM 92 north approximately 45 miles to Spurger, cross over FM 1013 and continue on FM 92 approximately 6/10 mile to access road and gate on left.
- From Woodville: Take FM 1746 east approximately 14 miles, turn right on FM 92, travel approximately 6 miles to CR 4375, then access road and gate on right.